Friday, September 15, 2017

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Project 1

Hi Friends
Today, I'm sharing my first project created for the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! This cute owl digital stamp from Craftin Desert Divas is just too cute, and I just love that the critter is sitting inside of a pumpkin!


Instead of going with a traditional card fold, I went with a circle base. To coordinate with the owl, I used shades of gray for the base and layers. A gray plaid scalloped frame looks awesome next to the purple background!



To complete this project, I added clear glitter and little white gel dots to embellish. I think the sky looks magical and totally gives that fall/Halloween time feel to the card!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my first project for the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. Click the link below to participate! 
Click HERE for more Coffee Lovers Blog Hop information!

Click HERE to visit the Craftin Desert Divas Shop!

Have a wonderful day!
-Tasha






31 comments:

  1. Stunning coloring!! Love it all!!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute round shaped card! Love the contrast in colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love interesting card shapes and this card is totally awesome. Great colours and choice of papers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've been trying to created more shaped cards! :)

      Delete
  4. This is so cute, Tasha. I've enjoyed seeing ALL the fabulous owl cards in this hop . Adorable. Great job on yours, too!
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    I have a stamp set GIVEAWAY on my blog for the Coffee Hop!
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet and love the shape card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this sweet image and your very sweet card!
    I'd love to color this, but don't think I could do her any
    justice at all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! Love that it's a circle card...love the colors and the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lisa! I'm loving all the cute owl stamps!! :)

      Delete
  8. This is so cute Tasha!! Love the round layout and the glitter is the perfect touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colors and pretty image shaped card, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card and love the circle style and darling image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic use of the digi and I love that you made a shaped card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love this fun fall themed digital stamp! :)

      Delete