Thursday, September 21, 2017

MFT 2017 Card Design Superstar: Coloring Virtuoso Entry

Hi everyone and welcome back to my blog!
Today I am excited to share my entry for the MFT 2017 Card Design Superstar: Coloring Virtuoso category! 



For my card, I created a fun holiday card using several of the awesome MFT stamp sets. All the images were stamped in black ink and colored with markers. I thought these critters were so cute with their mugs!


The sky was also colored with markers and I embossed stars from the "Roughing It" set and the smallest snowflake from the "Snowflake Flurry" set. I think the falling snow looks great next to the holiday tree!

Lastly, I stamped "Sending Holiday Cheer" on the bottom to complete the card. This cheerful scene is so fun and I can not wait to send it to someone special this Christmas season!


MFT 2017 Card Design Superstar Contest: HERE
MFT Store: HERE


Thank you all for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
-Tasha


Supplies Used:
BB-26 Merry Christmoose 
MFT Merry Messages Stamp Set (Sentiment)
MFT Roughing It Stamp Set  (Stars)
MFT Snowflake Flurry Stamp Set  (Small Snowflake)

2 comments: