Thursday, September 21, 2017

MFT 2017 Card Design Superstar: Clean & Simple Genius Entry

Hi friends!
Today I'm sharing my entry for the MFT 2017 Card Design Superstar: Clean & Simple Genius category. 

My CAS card was created with the fun BB Witch Way is the Candy? stamp set. All the images were stamped in black and colored with markers. To add texture, I used Glossy Accents on the pumpkins, moon, and clouds; love the shine!


The background was created by ink blending and adding water droplets. The cool sky color and design totally gave the card a Halloween feel without being too dark. 


Lastly, I stamped "A Halloween Hello" in black. I wanted to keep the sentiment simple and thought this greeting was the perfect! To complete the project, I layered the top card with foam tape onto some striped MFT pattern paper and used silver glitter for a thin border.



I hope you enjoyed my card and click the link below to find more information on this creative contest!

My Favorite Things Shop: HERE
MFT 2017 Card Design Superstar: Clean & Simple Genius: HERE

Have a wonderful day!
-Tasha


Supplies Used:

BB Witch Way Is the Candy? Stamp Set



2 comments:

  1. Awwww.... Super cute halloween card!! Love it very much!
    Pinned :)
    https://it.pinterest.com/pin/534802524493513086/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love this Halloween stamp set! :)

    ReplyDelete