Hi friends!
Tasha here sharing a Halloween card inspired by the current Art Impressions Challenge! For my card, I used the little vampire from the 5506-Peek-a-Boo Stamp Set. I love this happy little vampire and his cute batty friend!
I started my card with a purple alcohol ink background. To go along with the current Ai Challenge, I added several silver glitter spiderwebs around the center of the card. I love all the different styles of webs and how the glitter adds a little sparkle!
To complete the card, I added layers of purple and white cardstock along with purple glitter paper to coordinate with the colors used on the vampire. I also added a piece of spiderweb pattern paper to tie everything together.
I love how this Halloween card turned out, and I hope you are inspired to join in the current challenge and create something fun!
Have a wonderful day!








No comments:
Post a Comment