Happy Friday friends!
Tasha here sharing a Fall themed card featuring the fun 5507-Harvest Together Set and the new 6255-FG Sunflower Border Set from Art Impressions. I love sunflowers, and when I saw the new sunflower border stamp, I immediately thought it would work perfectly with the lady scarecrow from the Harvest Together Set. I just love all the flowers!
To created this card, I started by stamping the front sunflowers. After, I used masking paper to mask the flowers and bottom of the card before stamping the scarecrow and birdhouse. I used Copic Markers for the coloring and tried to use Fall colors; the blues, yellows, and pop of purple look awesome together!
After the images were colored, I added clouds and a "Happy Fall Y'all" greeting. I also attached layers of metallic red, brown, white, and orange cardstock to coordinate with the colors used on the flowers. Lastly, I added a piece of plaid pattern paper in a light tan color and cut a scalloped frame to complete the design.
I hope you liked today's poject and are inspired to create a Fall themed project!
Have a wonderful day!









No comments:
Post a Comment