Saturday, August 8, 2026

Happy Birthday Gnomie!

 Happy Friday friends! 

Tasha here sharing a cheerful birthday card inspired by the current Art Impressions Floral Frenzy Challenge. I couldn't resist pairing colorful spring tulips with one of the adorable garden gnomes for a fun birthday design.

I started by stamping the sweet gnome from the 5000-Gotta Garden Stamp Set (Retired) and surrounded him with beautiful tulips from the 6220-Sing to the Lord Set. I colored everything with Copic markers, keeping the flowers bright with shades of purple and orange for a happy spring feel. A soft blue sky and grassy background help bring the scene to life.

To frame the image, I layered it with gold glitter cardstock and added coordinating yellow and orange mats. The pretty floral pattern paper from the 6205-Floral Shop Paper Pack ties all of the colors together while keeping the focus on the stamped scene. I finished the card with a simple Happy Birthday greeting to make it perfect for celebrating someone special.

If you're looking for inspiration, be sure to join the Art Impressions Floral Frenzy Challenge. It's a fun way to pull out your favorite floral stamps and create something beautiful. 

Have a wonderful Day!





No comments:

Post a Comment