Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Fall Blessings!

Hello friends and welcome back to my blog. Today I'm sharing a Fall card featuring the Bushel of Happiness Stamp Set from Dare 2B Artzy. 



To create this card, I started by stamping the ladder and basket of apples and used the coordinating die set to cut them out. I really like using the die set for this ladder image since it cuts the openings perfectly allowing the background to show.



Before attaching the main stamped pieces to the center card, I used the D2BA Clouds & Raindrops Stencil to make the ground and sky. The dark green and deep golden colors add to the Fall vibe and I love the puffy yellow clouds!

Lastly, I stamped "Wishing You a Bushel of Fall Blessings" and again used the coordinating dies to cut the words out. I love the "Fall Blessings" font and the orange color goes with the colors used throughout the card. I also added layers of orange and brown card stock and a piece of D2BA plaid pattern paper to complete the design. 

I hope you enjoyed today's project and are having a wonderful day!
Supplies Used:








No comments:

Post a Comment