Friday, August 2, 2024

Trick or Treat!

 Hi fiends!

Tasha here sharing a new Halloween card created with the fun new 5934 - Spooky Crew Set from Art Impressions. This new set has four super cute characters and a cool haunted house stamp that is perfect for a not-so-spooky scene!

I started the card by stamping three characters, little pumpkin hats, and the haunted house image. I used the included dies to cut the images out and colored them all with Copic Markers. After coloring I attached the characters with liquid glue and added foam tape behind the mouse to raise him up. These friends look like they are totally ready for some Trick or Treating!

The background was created with two shades of purple Distress Oxide Ink and I splattered water on top; I love the water spots! For the ground, I layered two pieces of die cut grass in a deep olive shade. I thought this shade of green looked nice with the purple sky and was dark enough to go with the Halloween scene.

The greeting "Trick or Treat!" was stamped with black ink on to white paper with a stenciled moon detail. I also attached the haunted house with liquid glue to the background and I tried to give the house a spooky look with cool gray colors. 

Lastly, I added silver glitter paper for sparkle, a spiderweb pattern paper, and a bright lime green paper to complete the card. This card was so much fun to make and I cannot wait to make more Halloween projects with the new set.

Have a wonderful day!









No comments:

Post a Comment