Friday, December 15, 2023

Top 10 Art Impressions Projects of 2023!

 Happy Friday!

Today I'm excited to share my Top 10 projects of 2023. I cannot believe we are just weeks away from the New Year, but love reflecting on all the fun projects I created throughout the past year!

#10: Here's to Birthdays! 

The Number 10 spot goes to this fun birthday card. The lady stamp used looks so happy with her birthday cupcake and I love the glow in the background!

Stamp Set: 
5279 - Be Happy Laugh Lines Set 
5255 - Birthday Cake Set
#9: Get Your Green On!
This card was created for St. Patrick's Day and was definitely one of my favorites. This guy looks so cool in his green outfit and cute hat!
Stamp Set: 
5006 - Sham-rock Set 
5406 -Mr. Set


#8: Here's Tool You!
I'm a big fan of all the Ai MB sets, but this girly tool shop had to be in my Top 10. I love all the pink and the pretty plaid paper background. This would totally be my tool shop!
Stamp Set: 
5729 - Tool Shed MB


#7: Trick or Treat Triple Cube Card!
Interactive cards are a lot of fun to create and this triple-cube card works great with these cute trick or treaters. I think this is one of my favorite Halloween sets and I love the pattern paper!
Stamp Set: 
5506 - Peek-a-Boo Set
#6: Pack Your Bags Card!

This card makes me think of me and my husband on vacation, so it had to make the list. I think it's so much fun to color the happy traveler's clothing and create little vacation scenes. This card was inspired by cruising and the I love the tropical vibe!
Stamp Set: 
4932 - Pack Your Bags Set


#5: Merry & Bright!
I LOVE making holiday cards and fell in love with this sweet little mouse as soon as I saw him. I wanted a modern farmhouse looking card, so I added buffalo check pattern paper and a pretty snowflake background. This card is definitely in the Top 5 for me!
Stamp Set: 
5564 - Mousey Christmas Set

#4: Spring Chicken MB Card!
This chicken-themed card was so much fun to create and I love how it looks with the starry background. I also think the little chicks are adorable!
Stamp Set: 
5731-Chicken MB

#3: Have a Blessed Day!
Although I usually make cards, I just love how this Americana themed Tag turned out. The Red, White & Blue colors are perfect for Summer and how cute is the little sleeping doggie?
Stamp Sets: 
5512 - Front Porch Door
5494 - Front Porch Patriotic Set 
5132 - Tag Stitched Dies



#2: Merry Christmas Card!
Hard to pick the card for the number two spot, but this new Christmas card is just so pretty. I love all the sparkle, the pastel colors, and the super cute snowman. This card makes me happy!
Stamp Set:
5802 - Joyful Snowman Set
And now on to my Number One card of 2023...

#1: Seasons Greetings!
I looked through all my projects and kept coming back to this one. These colors and the snowflake frame around the sweet mouse makes such a cute winter scene. I LOVE everything about this card!!!
Stamp Set:
5782 - Snowflake Frame Die
5564 - Mousey Christmas Set
Thank you so much for check out my Top 10 favorite Ai projects of 2023. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!












No comments:

Post a Comment