Friday, November 17, 2023

Merry and Bright!

 Happy Friday!

Tasha here sharing a new holiday card inspired by the Art Impressions "Making Spirits Bright Challenge". Now that the holiday season is in full swing, I am busy making Christmas cards and projects and love the new 5802 - Joyful Snowman Set!

I like all the little snowman stamps, but this one with the holiday lights is just too cute. When I was looking at it I kept thinking about cats playing with decorations and thought it would be fun to add a kitty to this card. The sweet cat is from the 5098 - Cozy Cat Cubbies Set and he fits perfectly next to the snowman.


The greeting is from the 5040 - Sleigh Bells Set and the whimsical font goes great with this Winter scene. I also used a light blue ink color to coordinate with the blue and silver colors used throughout the card. I love snowflakes!


Lastly, I added silver glitter paper, deep teal card stock, and a piece of check pattern paper from the Ai 5835 - Mini Journal Paper Pack to complete the card.

Thank you for checking out today's holiday card and I hope you will join in the "Making Spirits Bright Challenge"!





No comments:

Post a Comment