Friday, October 6, 2023

Have a Meow-y Christmas!

 Happy Friday!

Tasha here sharing a Christmas card created for the Art Impressions Christmas Came Early Challenge. For my project I'm featuring the cute 5098 - Cozy Cubbies Set and the 5566 - Christmas Sentiments Set. I love these cute little cat stamps!!!

In addition to the current challenge, Art Impressions is also a sponsor of the Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge. be sure to head over to the challenge site to see more details on how to participate and read more about this special Hop.


Art Impressions has so many cat stamp sets and it's fun to mix the sets or think of new ways to use the stamps. To give the design a Christmas feel, I drew little lights around the cat tree and used holiday colors throughout the card. I also added a little snowflake design on the cat toy, it reminds me of an ornament,


For the greeting, I embossed with white on to red card stock to bring in more red color and cut around the words with scissors. I just love the way embossed letters look; so pretty!


Lastly, I added layers of green and tan card stock and a paw print holiday pattern paper. I think this card is so happy and will be great to send to someone special this holiday season!


Thank you for checking out today's card and I hope you are having a wonderful day. 

Art Impressions Challenge: Christmas Came Early Challenge




7 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to see you playing here at The Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge, Tasha! I LOVE your card so much - what a fabulous Christmas morning this would be. I love the colours and your amazing attention to detail too (that snowflake!). Thanks so much for joining our tribute challenge in memory of our dear friend Janis, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cuteness galore! What an adorable card with all of these precious kitties! Your colouring is amazing, and I love this cute little scene! Also love the embossed sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at the Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge! I hope you'll come back again with some more adorable Christmas kitty cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so impressed with your hand drawn lights around the cat tree! Fabulous! And such a purr-fect card. Your coloring is fabulous! The scene you've created actually looks like a room in a house where the cat tree would be. Just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Goodness, what kitten doesn't dream of such a beautiful and big cat tree? Your kittens are lucky and get to live in this great cat tree. Super cute card, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - this is a fabulous Christmas Cat card - your colouring is gorgeous - so good, it looks like paper piecing on the cat tree house! It's a beautiful, joyful card.
    Thank you for joining the special Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge in memory of Janis Woolbright. And please thank Art Impressions for sponsoring our tribute challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, what a beautiful card! I love the pop of blue and red. The cute little kitties are obviously totally in love with their cat tower, its more like a castle! Love this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG this image would be a dream come true in real life! I only have two cats and hubby won't have any more, I can just imagine being entertained by them all day long! But who knows, they might all choose to sleep at the same time LOL! Such a sweet card!!
    xEllie, hopping along in the Cat Lovers Christmas Kickstart challenge.
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete