Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Kindred Stamps September Release - Spooky Town Royalty Stamp Set Sneak Peek!

Good morning and welcome back to my blog!
Today I'm sharing a sneak peek of the new Spookytown Royals Stamp Set from Kindred Stamps. This set is so cute and perfect for Halloween and Holiday cards.


My first card features the cute couple and the "You're My Nightmare Come True" greeting. I made a center step card and added Kindred Stamps pattern paper to add a fun spiderweb design and more color to the background. I also added an enamel heart to complete the card. 

The second card features the skeleton stamp and the new Spookytown Paper Pad. To go with the Halloween theme, I added orange, black, and silver paper and attached another piece of pattern paper to the inside of the shaker. I love the new shaker pack!

The third card is a Christmas card featuring the couple and the little ghost doggie (my favorite). I also used a piece of the new pattern paper for the background. This paper is so cool and made it so easy to create this little scene; perfect for Halloween and Christmas!

The last card features the couple and my favorite black, green & purple Halloween color combo. For more detail, I added pattern paper to the background and attached several Kindred Stamps spiderwebs. The sparkly purple paper looks great against the black & white pattern and I love this happy couple!

Thank you for checking out today's sneak peek of the Kindred Stamps September Release.  The entire Kindred Stamps release will be available Friday, September 29th at 8am PST/11am EST.  

Be sure to subscribe to the Kindred Stamps blog to see a daily line up of sneak peeks from our amazing Design Team and see the full product release on Friday!  

Come join the Fan Club and release event to be part of the release fun, and you may just win some Kindred Stamps credit!!


Be sure to head over to the Kindred Stamps Shop to check out the New Release! Click HERE!
****The New Release will go live on Friday, September29th, 2023.

Have a wonderful day!








2 comments: