Friday, September 8, 2023

Feeling Blue Halloween Card!

 Happy Friday!

Tasha here sharing a new Halloween card inspired by the current Art Impressions "Feeling Blue" Challenge. I LOVE all the Ai Halloween sets, but the 5506 - Peek-a-Boo Set has become a favorite; this little witch and kitty are just too cute!

I have never thought of using blue colors on a Halloween card, but totally think all these blue shades made a cool night scene. To go with the theme, I used three shades of blue Distress Oxide ink for the sky and all my blue markers on the coloring. It was fun to see this design come together and the moon looks so cool with the blue clouds.


To coordinate with the blue color, I decided to add pops of yellow and orange on the girl and cat. I usually make black cats for Halloween, but this sweet orange cat looks adorable! 

For the greeting, I embossed "Happy Halloween" directly on to the card. The bright white letters look awesome against the dark blue ground and it's the perfect size for so many projects. 


Lastly, I added layers of black card stock, blue glitter paper, and a web pattern paper to complete the design. I hope you enjoyed this card and are inspired to participate in the Art Impressions "Feeling Blue" Challenge!




Web Pattern Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment