Friday, June 2, 2023

To the Birthday Boy Card Featuring Art Impressions Stamps!

 Happy Friday!

Tasha here sharing a new card created with the 5044 - Born To Ride Set from Art Impressions. This stamp set is perfect for Father's Day, masculine birthday cards and projects. I just love this biker stamp! 


The image was stamped with black ink and colored with Copic Markers. I wanted it to look like the biker was cruising down the road on a warm Summer day, so I drew in a road and added some grass.

Also, since it's almost time for the 4th of July, I thought it would be fun to add an Americana theme to the design. To do this, I colored the bike red, used red, white & blue colors on his bandana, and I attached a festive star pattern paper. I just love these colors!


This stamp set includes several sentiments, but I used the "To the Birthday Boy" greeting from the 5735-Birthday Sentiment Set. I think this birthday set has become my go to for cards and love that it includes a masculine greeting. 


To complete the card, I attached several white enamel dots and layers of red cardstock and silver foil paper. When I think of motorcycles, I think of shiny chrome, so the silver foil totally goes with the biker theme. 


Thank you for checking out today's project and I hope you all have a wonderful day!




No comments:

Post a Comment