Friday, May 5, 2023

Spring Summer 2023 Coffee Hop | Adulting is Hard Card Featuring Kat Scrappiness Stamps and Dies!

Hi everyone!
Today I'm sharing a card for the Spring Summer Coffee Hop featuring items from Kat Scrappiness! I LOVE all the fun coffee/tea themed stamp and die sets Kat Scrappiness offers, but the Rise & Shine Coffee Background Die Set has to be one of my favorite items!

For this card, I used the die plate to cut x4 sheets of paper. One was used for the outline, one with purple glitter paper, one with pink glitter paper, and I used a small piece of white paper to cut the inside of the cup for my stamped greeting. I love how the glitter is just bursting from the cup. This is totally how it feels when you have your morning tea/coffee!

To complete the project, I stamped "Coffee because adulting is HARD" from the Kat Scrappiness Perk Up Stamp Set. This sentiment is so fun and fits perfectly inside the cup. Also added layers of pink and metallic purple paper to add more color and coordinate with the glitter paper.

Thanks for checking out my project and I hope you are having a great day!

6 comments: