Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Let the Good Times Roll Card Featuring Dare 2B Artzy Stamps!

Happy Tuesday! 
Today I'm sharing a retro themed card featuring the new "Good Times Roll" Stamp Set from Dare 2B Artzy

I started by stamped the greeting and cool roller skate with D2BA Totally Black Ink and used the coordinating die set to cut them out. I love that there's a die for the sentiments so you can layer the greeting on top of stenciled backgrounds or pattern paper. 


For the background, I used the Wild Flower Stencil and two shades of Distress Oxide Ink. This floral  design is perfect for a 70's themed card and I love all the orange and yellow color!


Lastly, I added orange glitter paper, D2BA pattern paper, and deep red card stock to bring in more color. I also added several enamel dots to the centers of the stenciled flowers to complete the card.

I hope you enjoyed today's card and are having a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment