Friday, March 24, 2023

Easter Wishes Card Featuring Art Impressions Stamps!

 Happy Friday!

Tasha here sharing a new Easter card created for the Ai Inside & out Challenge. My card has a little Spring scene featuring the super cute 5401-Easter Chicks stamp set and 5733-Easter Sentiments Set from Art Impressions. I love Spring cards!

These little chick stamps are adorable and this set also includes several hats to add to your projects. Since we are so close to Easter, I added the little bunny ears to one chick and attached a tulip to the second chick. I wanted it to look like one chick was gifting the other chick a pretty Spring flower. 


For the front greeting, I stamped "One Cute Chick!" from the  5733-Easter Sentiments Set and added "Easter Wishes" to the inside of the card. I also stamped a little yellow chick with tulip to the inside of the card to go with the Inside & Out theme. 

Lastly, I added purple card stock, glitter paper, and pattern paper to bring in more color. I also attached several white enamel dots to complete the card.

Thank you for checking out today's card and I hope you are having a wonderful day!



2 comments:

  1. Very cute Tasha, love how you colored your chicks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love these little chick stamps! :)

      Delete