Thursday, February 23, 2023

Kindred Stamps February Release - Sweet Tooth and Home Sweet Home Sneak Peek!


Hi everyone! 
Today I am excited to share a sneak peek of the new Sweet Tooth Stamp Set and Home Sweet Home Set from Kindred Stamp's February Release! This month has a fun candy theme and I am loving the sweet characters used on my projects!

My first card is a colorful mini slimline design and used all of the includes characters from the Sweet Tooth Set. I drew in the background to create a sweet little scene. I love all the details on the characters!





The second card is a fancy fold that features the Home Sweet Home Set. This castle is so cute with the ice cream cone-look and the large sentiment is perfect for this interactive fold!

I also layered on a piece of the new candy themed pattern paper and attached the king from the Sweet Tooth Set. These sets work great together and can this bright candy themed paper is perfect for year-round crafts!

For the inside panel, I stamped a greeting from the Sweet Tooth Set and several gumdrops. Dots are one of my favorite sweet treats and I think they look cute on the inside of this card!

The third card features a blue color theme and one of the characters from the Sweet Tooth Set. I think this card is just so pretty with all the sparkle and blue colors. The queen also has a cool outfit and I love her hair!!!
For the background, I created a rainbow design using the new Candy themed stencil. This is a two-piece stencil set and the detail on the candy is fabulous! 



Thank you for checking out today's sneak peek of the Kindred Stamps February Release.  The entire Kindred Stamps release will be available Friday, February 24th at 8am PST/11am EST.  

Be sure to subscribe to the Kindred Stamps blog to see a daily line up of sneak peeks from our amazing Design Team and see the full product release on Friday!  

Come join the Fan Club and release event to be part of the release fun, and you may just win some Kindred Stamps credit!!


Be sure to head over to the Kindred Stamps Shop to check out the New Release! Click HERE!

Have a wonderful day!
-Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment