Tuesday, February 28, 2023

All We Need is Love Card Featuring Dare 2B Artzy Stamps!

Good morning friends and welcome back to my blog! 
Today I'm sharing a card featuring the Groovy Van Stamp Set from Dare 2B Artzy!


To begin the project, I stamped the van with Totally Black Ink and colored it with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating die set to cut the image out before attaching it to the card with foam tape. I love having images raised up on cards!


For the background, I used orange ink to make a bright sky full of fluffy cards and added grass cut using the grass die from the new Mushroom Messaged Die Set. This grass has a cool look and totally goes with the little hippie scene!


After the scene was colored, I used the D2BA Wavy Squares Framelit Die Set to cut the center card. I thought the wavy edges went with the card and I like the pierced border. 

To have space for a sentiment, I left the bottom of the card blank and stamped "All We Need Is" with black ink directly on the card. Next, I stamped the word "Love" with black ink and colored it with the same ink colors used on the van image. To cut the van out, I used the coordinating Groovy Van Die Set and layered it with foam tape. 

To complete the card, I added a layer of paper from the new Feeling Groovy Paper Collection and attached deep pink and green card stock. All of these colors are so bright and cheerful and coordinate perfectly with this Groovy Van!

I hope you enjoyed today's card and are having a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment