Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Valentine's Day Mini Slimline Featuring Dare 2B Artzy Stamps!

Happy Tuesday Friends!
Tasha here sharing a mini slimline card created with the Slim Mini Heart Background Die Set and Spit Happens Stamp Set from Dare 2B Artzy!

This Alpaca stamp set is one of my favorites and I like to try to think of new ways to use my stamps, so I thought he would be perfect on a Valentine's Day card! I started by stamping the image with D2BA Totally Black Ink and used the coordinating die set to cut her out. To add to the Valentine's Day look, I added lots of red color and drew in little white hearts on the saddle and scarf. I love how this turned out!

For the background, I used the D2BA Slim Mini Heart Background Die Set. I wanted the pink and teal colors to pop, so I decided to leave the background white. I also stamped the sentiment "I Love You" with red ink to bring in more color. The red, pink, and teal colors throughout this card are so pretty!

Lastly, I attached red glitter paper and a piece of D2BA floral print pattern paper to complete the design.

Thanks for stopping over and checking out today's card. I hope you enjoyed this project and are inspired to create a mini slimline Valentine's Day card!

No comments:

Post a Comment