Sunday, December 4, 2022

Dare 2B Artzy December Challenge - Clean & Simple

Good morning and welcome back to my blog!
Sharing a new card created for the Dare 2B Artzy December Challenge. This month's theme is "Clean & Simple" and I used the cute Reindeer Games Set to make a holiday slimline card.


The cute little reindeer was stamped with D2BA Totally Black Ink and colored with markers. I used the coordinating die set to cut out the deer; I love how he looks like he is holding the sign!

For the greeting, I stamped "Merry Christmas" from the Toboggan Fun Stamp Set. I like that the two words have a different font style; so modern! 


Lastly, I added layers of D2BA pattern paper and red & green card stock. D2BA has wonderful pattern paper and the snowflake print adds so much detail to the background.

 I hope you enjoyed today's card and will participate in the D2BA December Challenge!
-Tasha






No comments:

Post a Comment