Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Kindred Stamps November Release - Stand Out Stamp Set Sneak Peek!

Happy Tuesday!
Sharing a Sneak Peek of the fun new Stand Out Set from Kindred Stamps! This set includes one main character and three sentiment stamps.





The first card was inspired by the "You Stand Out In A Crowd" sentiment and I wanted to make the center guy look special. To do this, I stamped the character four (4) times and colored them in shades of gray to all look the same. After, I stamped a fifth image, which I cut out and colored in bright colors before layering him in front of the others. I really like how this turned out!

To complete this card, I added red paper to matte each layer and attached a piece of Kindred Stamps pattern paper. 

The second card was holiday inspired and I decorated the main character's sweater to go with a Christmas theme. For the background, I used an older Kindred Stamps stencil to add bright green trees; I love bright colors!

Lastly, I used the Stitched Alpha Dies to create the "Hello" greeting. I also added pink card stock and polka dot pattern paper to complete the design.


The last card is an outdoor scene. I used the Kindred Stamps Forest Stencil to create the background and added blue and brown Distress Oxide Ink for the ground and sky. The background colors also inspired the colors used on the main character's outfit, I love the blue and green color combination!
Lastly, I added layers of blue card stock and orange striped pattern paper from the Showtime Paper Pack (One of my favorite paper packs!). I also added white enamel dots and little yellow stars to the sky to complete the card.



Thank you for checking out today's sneak peek of the Kindred Stamps November Release.  The entire Kindred Stamps release will be available Friday, November 25th at 8am PST/11am EST.  

Be sure to subscribe to the Kindred Stamps blog to see a daily line up of sneak peeks from our amazing Design Team and see the full product release on Friday!  

Come join the Fan Club and release event to be part of the release fun, and you may just win some Kindred Stamps credit!!


Be sure to head over to the Kindred Stamps Shop to check out the New Release! Click HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment