Sunday, October 2, 2022

Dare 2B Artzy October Challenge! Theme: Favorite Color

Good morning and welcome back to my blog! 
Today I'm sharing a card created for the Dare 2B Artzy October Challenge. The theme this month is "Favorite Color" and my card features shades of Pink!


I used the cool new Gift Box Layering Stencils and Holly Jolly 6x6 Pattern Paper to make a pretty pink holiday card. This new stencil is so fun and I love how the two shades of pink look together!

For the greeting, I used the Merry Christmas Die and coordinating cardstock. The dark pink and white look great with all the pink gifts in the background. I also used a white gel pen to add little accents to the stenciled design.

Lastly, I added layers of silver paper and a piece of D2BA pattern paper. The sparkly silver paper compliments all the pink colors and I love adding glitter to my projects. I also attached several white enamel dots to complete the design.




Thank you for checking out today's card and I hope you will join in the Dare 2B Artzy Challenge!










No comments:

Post a Comment