Sunday, May 15, 2022

Day 3 - Paper Sweeties May 2022 Featured Products Inspiration!

Good morning and welcome to Day 3 of the Paper Sweeties May 2022 Featured Products Inspiration
Today's project is a graduation card featuring the Sophie Stamp!
Since May is a graduation month, I thought it would be fun to make a little graduate! I used the dress from the Give Thanks Stamp Set to make a gown and drew in the gold tassel. You can also customize the colors to work with the school's colors.

See my full tutorial on the Paper Sweeties YouTube Channel!


After I was done coloring the image, I used a Star stencil to make the background. I love the golden stars! I also cut a piece of grass from light green cardstock and ink blended the edges with a darker shade of green. 


For the sentiment, I combined two of the Paper Sweeties Sweet Mini Add-On sets. I used the word "Happy" from the Seasons Add-On Set, and the word "Graduation" from the Celebration Add-On Set. These two sentiment sets are fantastic and work perfectly together!
Lastly, I added layers of silver mirrored paper and yellow cardstock before attaching the card to a white card base.

(The completed card measures 4-1/4" x 5-3/4")

I hope you enjoyed today's project and are inspired to create a graduation card! 






______________SALE______________

ALL DOLL AND DOLL OUTFIT SETS (currently in-stock).   

During the entire month of May, customers can save 25% on any in-stock doll and/or doll outfit stamp sets using coupon: paperpiece




1 comment: