Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Coffee Keeps the Grumpy Away Featuring Dare 2B Artzy Stamps!

Good morning Friends!

Tasha here sharing a coffee-themed card created with the new Bistro Stamp Set from Dare 2B Artzy!

For the stamping I used D2BA Totally Black Ink and colored the images with Copic Markers. I love this fun bistro design and all the cafe treats! The design looks so whimsical and dream-like; I love it!

For the background, I used the Trellis Die to create a stencil and layered dark pink ink on to pink paper. This trellis pattern is so pretty and has a totally different look when it's stenciled.

The sentiment, "A Coffee A Day Keeps the Grumpy Away." was also stamped with Totally Black Ink and I used coordinating paper to frame the greeting. I love the bright pink and green colors!

Lastly, I added a layer of D2BA polka-dot pattern paper, glitter paper, and another layer of pink paper before attaching the card to an A2 sized card base. This card is so fun and would be great to send to someone special any time of the year!

Have a great day!
-Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment