Sunday, April 3, 2022

Dare 2B Artzy April Challenge - Birthday Card!

Good morning everyone!
Today starts the Dare 2B Artzy April Challenge and this month's theme is Kids. So it's a perfect time to share kid-themed cards, scrapbook layouts, 3D projects, or any other project!


For my card I used the new Cosmic Creatures Stamp Set and Paper Pack!

These monster/creatures are so fun! To make this card bright and happy, I used my favorite Sunburst Stencil to add green to the background and attached several stars from the Cosmic Creatures Die Set to the rays. 


Lastly, I stamped "Monster Birthday Wishes" on to a slimline pierced banner. I used D2BA Margarita Lime Ink to add a pop of color to the greeting and coordinate with the green background. I also added little white dots to the background to complete the cosmic look.

Thank you for checking out my card and I hope you will join in the Dare 2B Artzy April Challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment