Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Retro Spring Card Featuring The Hedgehog Hollow Monthly Kits!

Hello friends!
Tasha here sharing a Spring card created with items from the Hedgehog Hollow's Monthly Kits!

This card was created by using the large Retro stamp set from the July Kit and the small sentiments set from the February Kit. I love these retro designs and thought it would be fun to get creative and make the shapes into a unique Spring-themed card!

I used various shades of Color Hive Ink for the stamping and used a black Copic Liner to add the flower petals and vine. It's fun to think of new ways to use your crafty items!


The greeting was from the small sentiments stamp set included in the February Kit and was stamped with Tiptree Jam Color Hive Ink. I love this shade of pink and this sentiment is perfect to send to a special friend!

Lastly, I added a layer of garden-themed pattern paper and layers of Tiptree Jam and Eclipse Black cardstock to frame the design. I also glues several Crown Jewels Gems (Rose) to the center of the flowers for extra sparkle to complete the project.

Thank you for checking out my Spring card and I hope you are inspired to think of new ways of using your stamp sets!

Visit the Hedgehog Hollow Shop to purchase the April Kit!

-Tasha








No comments:

Post a Comment