Monday, February 21, 2022

TAKE TIME TO SMELL THE FLOWERS CARD! | The Hedgehog Hollow February Subscription Kit

Good morning friends!

Tasha here sharing a new card created with the February Hedgehog Hollow Subscription Kit. This month's kit so so fun and I love the Spring-theme!

Check out the full tutorial!



For the card I used the included floral stencil and several shades of Color Hive Ink. I also used a black marker to color in the background to allow the colors to really pop. The pink and yellow inks are so pretty!

The greeting is from the small Welcome Spring Stamp Set and is a reminder to slow down and enjoy your life. I embossed the sentiment in white to coordinate with the colors used in the background; I love the white & black!

Lastly, I splattered some white paint and used a white gel pen on the background for more detail. I also added layers of silver glitter paper and a piece of pink & black polka-dot paper from the kit before attaching the card to a white card base.

Thank you for checking out my card and I hope you are inspired to make a stenciled flower card. 

You can purchase this month's kit HERE!

Supplies:
The Hedgehog Hollow February Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment