Friday, December 3, 2021

Merry Christmas Card! | Art Impressions

Good morning friends!
Tasha here sharing a holiday card created for the Ai Happy, Happy Holidays Challenge using the Ai 5040 - Sleigh Bells Stamp Set!

The sweet deer couple were stamped with black ink and colored with Copic Markers. I also used a white gel pen to add little accents to their accessories. I like the polka-dot harness and thought the purple looked great with the red and green colors!


To complete the card I used the 5061 - Square Double Stitched Dies to create the layers. The stitched design adds so much detail! I also added some ink blending on the center card with Antique Linen Distress Oxide Ink to give the card a vintage feel. 
I hope you enjoyed the card for today and will join in the Art Impressions Happy, Happy Holidays Challenge!



No comments:

Post a Comment