Friday, November 19, 2021

Divinity Designs November/December Release | Handmade Cards

Hi everyone and welcome back to my blog!
Today I'm sharing more new projects created with items from the Divinity Designs November/December Release

My first card showcases the super cute new Snowshoes Dies. I cut the snowshoes out of white card stock and added Distress Oxide Ink to give an aged or rustic look. For more detail, I added several red flowers cut from the Bitty Blossoms Dies and the background is embossed with the new Woodgrain Embossing Folder

The sentiment "Merry Christmas" was cut from the new Merry Christmas and Layers 2 Die Set. I used white and red paper to coordinate with the colors used throughout the card. For more color, I added plaid paper from the pretty Plethora of Plaids Paper Pad and a green frame with the A2 Thin Pierced Frame Die
Lastly, I added a green layer cut from the Pierced Rectangles Dies before attaching the card to a A2 sized card base.


My second card features the new Slimline House & Layer Silhouettes Dies. These dies can be used on slimline cards or on an A2 sized card. I love the way the windows look as if there are lights inside the homes.

Instead of coloring a sky, I used a piece of the new Rustic Christmas - Wood Papers. The falling snowflakes are so pretty and almost look like little lights in the sky!

The sentiment "Merry Christmas" was cut with the new Merry Christmas & Layers 3 Dies. This lettering is lovely and really looks great with the gold glitter paper! I also like that Divinity Designs has several layered Merry Christmas dies to work with different card sizes.



Lastly, I used the new Slimline Thin Pierced Frame Die to cut a border around the little scene. I also attached a gold dot to the greeting before attaching it to a Slimline Card Base to complete the design.

Thank you for stopping over today and I hope you enjoyed a peek at the Divinity Designs November/December Release!








No comments:

Post a Comment