Thursday, July 29, 2021

Kindred Stamps July Release | Fairytale Sidekicks Stamp Set!

Hi everyone!
Today I'm sharing three cards created with the new Fairytale Sidekicks Stamp Set from Kindred Stamps!


This set is so fun and I love the cute characters! My first card is perfect for the holidays and uses the sweet little gingerbread image. The striped background was inspired by candy canes and I used masking tape and Distress Oxide Ink to make the pattern.


The second card is a bright mini slimline and I used the Dragon and fairy godmother stamps. I wanted to stick with a circle theme, so I used polka-dot pattern paper, round paper layers, silver enamel dots, and the stitched circle is from the Kindred Stamps Card Basics Die Set.


The last card is so fun and uses the cute cat stamp. I wanted this image to look like a superhero and put him in the center of sunburst design. I ink blended dark yellow and orange shades on to yellow paper and love how it frames the cat! The sentiment was embossed with white on black paper and I added glitter paper to coordinate with the golden tones used throughout the card.


Thank you for stoping over today and taking a peek at the new Kindred Stamps Fairytale Sidekicks Stamp Set. Click HERE to see all the new release items and tons of inspiration projects created by the Kindred Stamps Design Team!

The Kindred Stamps release will be available Friday, July 30th at 11am EST.

Have a great day!










No comments:

Post a Comment