Tuesday, June 15, 2021

You're Un-Frog-ettable!

Happy Tuesday!

Tasha here sharing two new cards created with the super cute Un*frog*ettable Stamp Set!

For the first card, I created a night scene with a star-filled sky. This little frog stamp is so cute and looks like he is enjoying the view. This set includes several sentiments, but I added "You Are Ridiculously Amazing" from the All Seasons Paper Pack; it works perfectly!

For the second card, I created another night scene with different colors. The purple sky makes a great backdrop for the glowing lighting bugs and the bright green and violet color combination is so pretty!

I stamped the sentiment with Eclipse Black Ink and layered it on gold card stock. To bring in more color, I used piece of Night Garden slimline paper for the back layer. This paper has a really cool design and I love the light color!

To complete the cards, I used gel pen to add white accents. I love how these cards use the same stamps, but look totally different. I can't wait to create more cards with this sweet little frog!

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today's projects!


No comments:

Post a Comment