Friday, May 7, 2021

Stenciled Birthday Card by Tasha (Video Tutorial)

Happy Friday everyone!
Tasha here sharing a birthday card created with the Feeling Prickly Cactus Slimline Stencil!




See the video tutorial below!




This stencil set includes three (3) pieces. The spotlight or base layer, the detailed top layer, and the center spot light cutout. You can mix and match the pieces to make different designs, or use all three pieces to have a layered look similar to the one I created. 


To stick with the Southwest vibe, I used colors that reminded me of a desert location. I love the green with the pop of pink; so pretty against the blue background!


The sentiment "Happy Birthday" is from The Hedgehog Hollow Easy Watercolors Stamp Set and fits perfectly! I used Color Hive Eclipse Black Ink for the stamping and love the dark brushstroke font! 
To complete the card, I added layers of bright orange and pink card stock and some white maker accents before attaching it to a white card base. I think the Feeling Prickly Cactus Slimline Stencil is so fun and is great for year-round card making and projects!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment