Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Have an Amazing Day! (Video Tutorial)

Happy Tuesday!

Tasha here sharing two new slimline cards created with the Glass Ceiling Stencil!

To make a tie-dye look, I used two colors of Distress Oxide ink and made a swirl design. The circular shape is totally fun and I love these two colors together! I also added a hot pink layer before attaching the card to a white slimline card base to bring in more pink color. This card reminds me of summer!



The second card uses two shades of blue Distress Oxide ink and love how the white pops! To compliment the beautiful blue shades, I layered a piece of gold paper and cut a white card base.

Lastly, I embossed the sentiment "Let's Make Today Amazing" from the Love & Courage Stamp Set on to black cardstock. This sentiment looks awesome and is perfect to send to anyone, anytime of the year!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment