Thursday, May 6, 2021

Ai Under the Sea Challenge!

 Hi everyone!

It's time for a new Ai release and Challenge!  Today I'm going to share two cards created with the fun new Submarine Cubbies Set from Art Impressions!

My first card is an ink-blended slimline card perfect for any occasion.

All the images were stamped with hybrid ink and colored with Copic Markers. This set also includes the coordinating dies making it super easy to cut everything out. I used stencils to create the scene and mixed waves, sun rays, and bubbles to really give a cool look to the background. 


The second card has a yellow submarine and a different mix of sea creatures. This set includes a great variety of images, so you can mix and match to really customize your project. 

The best part of the Cubbies sets are the pop-out areas that allow you to add your characters. In both cards, I added a little sea character to each opening and layered them in different ways to again customize my scenes. I could just play with the sets all day!

Lastly, I attached layers to each card and added white gel pen details before adhering them to the card base. 

Thanks for stopping by today and taking a peek at the new Ai Submarine Cubbies Set and be sure to check out the Under the Sea Challenge!

Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment