Sunday, April 18, 2021

Teachers are the BEST!

Good morning everyone!

Today I'm sharing an interactive card perfect for a special teacher!

To begin, I cut a piece of Tiptree Jam cardstock to create the base and white cardstock for the center fold. This pink color is really pretty!

To add more interest to the front, I used the Night Garden Slimline Stencil to emboss a pattern. I used white Distress Ink and embossed over it with clear powder. You could just use clear embossing powder, but I think the white gives a unique look.

Check out my full tutorial below!


The Sentiment on the front is from the Ephemera:Back to School Sentiments pack. This greeting could be left black & white, or foiled. I decided to use a pink foil to coordinate with the paper. I also added a polka-dot frame cut from the Black to Basics Paper Pack to give the front a more finished look.

Lastly, I stamped a greeting from the Teach from the Heart stamp set with Color Hive Eclipse Black Ink to complete the card.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Card Measurements:

Base: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"

White Insert: 5 1/4 x 8" scored at 2" and 4"


No comments:

Post a Comment