Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Perfect Blend Slimline Card

Good morning!

Tasha here sharing a coffee-themed slimline card created for the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! This card was created with the Dare 2B Artzy Perfect Blend Stamp Set and new Retro Slimline Background Die Set.

The coffee cup was stamped with Totally Black ink and colored with Copic markers. I used a white gel pen for the tiny accents and added two clear rhinestones for some sparkle.

For the background, I wanted the hot pink (my favorite color) to pop and thought having a black and white background with only random pieces of hot pink and silver glitter would allow the pink to stand out. I really like how it turned out!

Lastly, I used the large frame die included in the set to cut the white cardstock before attaching the card to a hot pink card base.

Be sure to check out the D2BA shop during the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop for 10% off through March 26th, 2021 with the code SPRING10

#springsummer2021clh

Have a nice day!


13 comments:

  1. This is really great!! I love the minimal color and the background die cut is amzing
    Thank you for the inspiration.
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your coffee creation! Your design is so cool!

    I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! The pops of colour & glimmer are perfect :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous slimline card and I love that geometric background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous design and colors on your card.

    ReplyDelete