Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Happy Easter Card!

Good morning everyone!

Tasha here sharing a new Easter card!

The bunny and flowers are from the Dream World stamp set and were stamped with Color Hive Eclipse Black Ink. For the background, I mixed different stencils (Cloud Slimline, Oval 2A Spotlight, and Tessa Dots) and used Distress Oxide Ink. I love the pastel colors!

To see how I made this background, check out my video!



For the wreath, I used a sheet of printed paper from the Rosey Days paper pack. This paper is really pretty, but the wreath was too big, so I cut the flowers apart and made a custom wreath out of the pieces.

For the sentiment I used the greeting "Happy Easter" from the All Seasons Sentiment Paper Pack. This paper is awesome and has sentiments for every season/holiday. I also love that you can select a black or white font and the white lettering is a great alternative to embossing on black paper.

To complete the project, I added gold glitter paper and some Crown Jewels Gems before attaching the card to a white card base. This card is so cheerful and I can not wait to send it to someone special this Easter!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment