Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi Friends!

Tasha here sharing a new slimline Thanksgiving card. 

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays and with social distancing, sending a greeting card to family & friends is a great way to let others know you're thinking about them and are thankful to have these special people in your life!

This card base was made with the fun D2BA Wavy Slimline Framelit Dies. I used D2BA ink and the two leaf stamps from the Foxy Greetings stamp set to create the colorful leaf border. Little enamel dots and random metallic paint pen dots added additional color.

The center leaf was cut from D2BA pattern paper and I layered two hearts. I like to use my scraps to embellish and I love that D2BA has several dies that coordinate with their paper!

The sentiment "Happy Thanksgiving" is also from the Foxy Greetings stamp set. I think the script lettering is really pretty and looks great with the gold glitter paper; super elegant!

Lastly, I layered the card on to coordinating fall-colored paper to complete the design. I love how this card turned out and hope you are inspired to create some Thanksgiving cards and projects!

Be sure to check out Dare 2B Artzy now through Monday, Nov. 30th, 2020 for 20% off with the 

code: 202020 (Yay!!!!) 

This is a great time to stock up on some of the new holiday stamp sets and slimline sets for holiday card making!

No comments:

Post a Comment