Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Class of 2020!

Happy Tuesday!
Tasha here sharing a new graduation card perfect for a 2020 Graduate!



This card was created with the Congrats Grad Stamp Set. I like that this set has the traditional grad cap, and has a ton of great sentiments. The one I selected was "For A Special Graduate" and it was embossed with Rose Gold embossing powder.

To coordinate with the embossed greeting, I attached layers of rose gold glitter paper and matted it with black card stock. I thought the circle design was simple and classy, perfect for a high school or college graduate.



The cap was stamped with D2BA Totally Black Ink and I used a gold glitter pen to add more sparkle. For the background, I used the pretty D2BA gray floral pattern paper. I just love this pattern and think it looks awesome with rose gold and black.



Lastly, I embellished with some black enamel dots and attached the card to an A2 size card base.

Click HERE to check out the D2BA Shop!

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment