Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Tasha here sharing a festive card created with the Flower Gnome stamp set from Dare 2B Artzy. I love challenging myself to think of new ways to use my stamps and thought the cute Gnome "Gnellie" would make a sweet St. Patrick's Day card.


Gnellie was colored with markers and I used the coordinating die set to easily cut the image out. To stick with the theme, I used traditional Irish colors and attached a shamrock sticker. I'm loving the red hair!


Lastly, I added a simple "Happy St. Patrick's Day" greeting and used layers of gold metallic paper and plaid D2BA pattern paper to bring in more color. I think gold always looks great on a card! I also added some gold shamrock coin stickers to complete the design.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment