Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Sending Hugs!

Hello D2BA friends!
Tasha here sharing a sweet little elephant themed valentine card perfect for this month's D2BA challenge.


I love the little elephant image from the Baby Elephant stamp set and thought it would be perfect for a Valentine's Day card. The image was stamped with Totally Black ink and colored with markers. To add to the Valentine's Day theme, I used the heart card stamp from the Teddy Bear Hugs stamp set. I enjoy thinking of ways to mix and match my sets.


For more color, I used the Wavy Squares die set to cut a light blue layer and used the larger die in the set to cut a colorful layer from D2BA pattern paper. Layers of pink, white, blue and pink glitter paper finished off the design.

Lastly, I attached the center card to a bright white card base and added little white gel details to the elephant image. I love the bright colors and the pattern paper is so fun for a cheerful Valentine's Day card!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you're inspired to participate in the February Dare 2B Artzy Challenge.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment