Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Warm and Cozy Winter Wishes

Hi D2BA friends!
Tasha here sharing a fun coffee themed card created with the fun Perfect Blend stamp set.



The coffee cup image was stamped with D2BA Totally Black ink and colored with markers. I used Wink of Stella to add shimmer to the cup and added some Dare 2B Artzy holiday pattern paper for the center panel of the cup. I also attached a little foam gingerbread sticker to the cup to make it more holiday-themed.



The center card's background was colored with markers and I used a white gel pen for a snowflake design. The fun card shape was cut with the Rectangle Fancy Framelit Die Set. I also added a layer of the new Wooly Winter pattern paper and some gold embossed paper with a scalloped edge to complete the front design.



Lastly, I used coordinating deep pink card stock for the base and stamped "Warm Winter Wishes" with Totally Black ink for the inside greeting.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today's project.

Be sure to check out the Dare 2b Artzy Blog for more artzy inspiration and to enter the November Challenge.



Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment