Tuesday, August 27, 2019

BEE-utiful Day!

Good morning Dare 2B Artzy Friends!
Tasha here sharing a cheerful card created with the sweet BEE-utiful Stamp Set.


For this card, I used a pretty fuchsia card stock to make the base and added panels of Artzy Bloomz pattern paper. Black card stock layers framed the pattern paper to allow all the bright yellow to pop and it looks great next to the fuchsia background.


The card folds flat for easy mailing, but when you pull the center card up, the bottom creates a base that stands the card up. I love interactive folds!


Lastly, I stamped the "Remember the Bumble Bee does something Impossible Everyday" sentiment and two bee images with D2BA Totally Black Ink (My favorite ink for coloring).
The bees and some letters were colored with Copic markers and I added clear glitter pen to the wings. To add a little more color, I ink blended some distress ink to frame the sentiment and a bright yellow paper layer to complete the project.



Thank you for stopping by and remember there is still time to enter the August Dare 2B Artzy Challenge!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment