Sunday, May 5, 2019

2019 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop -Project 2

Hello and welcome back to my blog!
Today I am sharing my second coffee themed card made for the 2019 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.
This fun card was created with the new Happy Cactus in Coffee Cup digital stamp from JessicaLynnOriginal; such a sweet image!


This image was colored with Copic markers and I used a white gel pen to add little details and the center heart on the cup. I love the pink, green, and purple colors against the orange sky!


Lastly, I layered the card on cream card stock and a pretty dark brown glitter paper before adhering it on to a 110 lb white card base. The sparkly brown shines in the light and makes a beautiful frame to complete this design!


Click HERE to visit the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog.

Click HERE to visit the JessicaLynnOriginal Shop!

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!




20 comments:

  1. Great job coloring this super cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright, cheerful, and FUN!!! I'm loving all the cactus coffee cards this hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree, I am also loving all the cute cactus images! -Tasha

      Delete
  3. Great job, Tasha!
    LOVE this darling image.
    TFS!
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute.. I like the fun colors and images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fun coloring, love the purple and green.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love purple/pink and green color combinations! -Tasha :)

      Delete
  6. Such a cute image and a very cute card, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun image and great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful coloring and such a happy card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is one adorable and sweet card. Your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete