Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Sail Away!


Good morning friends!
Tasha here sharing a card created with the New Dare 2B Artzy Ocean Waves stamp set.

To create this design, I stamped the Artzy waves with D2BA Paradise Ink and colored them in with coordinating shades of teal and blue. I added clear glitter on top to add shimmer. I also glued little clear enamel dots for some extra detail.



The sailboat image was stamped with Totally Black Ink and also colored with markers. To make the boat look like it was sailing, I attached it with foam tape and layered it on top of the waves. I love this little scene!

For the background, I used the new Sunburst stencil and distress oxide ink. I really like the pop of yellow and the different sunburst sizes. Lastly, I stamped the sentiment with Totally Black ink and added a gold glitter layer before adhering the card to a white card base.



Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you are inspired to make a fun card with the New Ocean Waves stamp set!


There's still time to enter the D2BA April Challenge; the theme this month is Animals!


Have a wonderful day!






No comments:

Post a Comment