Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Thinking of You Today!

Good morning D2BA friends!
Tasha here sharing a winter wonderland themed card that is perfect to send to a special friend this winter.


To create this design, I embossed "Thinking of You Today" in white on to beautiful blue cardstock that was die cut and centered on the card. I traced the circle and decided to form a wreath pattern using two snowflakes and a pine stamp. I love these light pastel colors and the pink and blue color combination!


To add more sparkle, I attached pink and clear sequins to the snowflakes and used a pretty pink glitter paper layer. I love the added texture the sequins add and the shine when the light hits them.


Lastly, I layered bright pink, blue, and yellow cardstock on to a teal card base to complete the card. I love the pop of yellow; these colors are so happy and I think this card will brighten up a special friend's day.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you are inspired by today's project. Be sure to check out the Dare 2B Artzy's blog for more inspiration and remember there is still time to participate in the November Challenge!


Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment