Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Stamped Fabric Treat Bags

Good morning everyone!
Tasha here sharing a festive holiday project idea. I love Christmas crafts and thought it would be fun to make some holiday treat bags using fabric and D2BA stamps.



For the stamping, I used the adorable Christmas Owl stamp set and the little snowflake from the New Cuckoo Clock set. I positioned the fabric bag on to my stamping tool and used D2BA Totally Black Ink for the critter image. The snowflakes were stamped with D2BA Blue Sky ink; I just love this color!



For the second example I used the cute fox from the New Foxy Greetings stamp set and the little tree and snowflake from the Cuckoo Clock set to create a winter scene. This fox has quickly become one of my favorite stamps to use this season!



I colored with my regular markers, but would like to try fabric markers in the future. I put some card stock inside the bag when coloring to prevent the ink from bleeding through and showing on the back.



Lastly, I embellished with white gel pen and filled the bags with holiday candy. I think these are super cute and I am so excited to gift these to my friends and family this Christmas!

Click HERE to visit the Dare 2B Artzy Shop!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment