Sunday, October 7, 2018

Dare 2B Artzy October Challenge -Happy Fall!

Good morning!
Today, I am sharing a new Fall themed card created for the Dare 2B Artzy October Challenge


The October Challenge theme is "Fall" and I just love this season! The colors, cool weather, and pumpkin everything is something I look forward to all year.
For my card I made a clean & simple leaf design using the new Fall Harvest Paper Collection and Fall Leaves Artzy Cuts.


I used one of the leaf dies to cut the blue image from the pattern paper and cut through the white card stock. Next, added the image like a puzzle piece to keep it a single layer top card. I love that this die set will work with the coordinating stamps and pattern paper. This blue leaf also looks amazing with the solid white background!


The sentiment "Many Thanks" is from the super cute NEW Foxy Greetings stamp set. The orange and blue color combo is perfect for this simplistic style, and it also looks great with the olive green back layer.


Lastly, I added two rhinestone embellishments to the end on the leaf for some sparkle. A little bling is always a good idea!

Below are some additional styles:




Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you are inspired to create a Fall Themed project and participate in the October Dare 2B Artzy Challenge.


Click HERE to visit the D2BA Shop!

Have a wonderful day!
-Tasha










No comments:

Post a Comment