Tuesday, September 25, 2018

You Warm My Heart

Hello Friends!
Tasha here sharing a coffee themed card today created with the fun "Perfect Blend" stamp set. I love this sweet stamp set and think the coffee tumbler is great for a fall birthday card!



The fun cup was stamped with an ink that fades to allow no-line coloring. I love the soft look it gave this stamped image! For the coloring, I used markers and a little white gel pen. The pink color is so pretty and coordinates well with the pink card stock frame.



The sentiment "You Warm My Heart" was stamped on to teal card stock and embossed in white. White embossing is a great way to add more detail to a project, and looks amazing! I also stamped "Happy Birthday" on the cup with D2BA Wild Orchid Ink. This purple color is so pretty!



Lastly, I added sparkle with some glitter paper and metallic thread. The card was layered on a 110 lb card stock base to complete this cheerful design.



Thank you so much for stopping by and be sure to check out the Dare 2B Artzy shop for some awesome Coffee & Tea themed stamp sets.



Have a wonderful day!









No comments:

Post a Comment